Get Help

How to get help

If you need help from our foodbank there are a few simple steps to follow.

The most important step is to get a foodbank voucher.

  • You need to contact an agency to get a voucher.

Agencies we work with include: Citizens Advice, housing support officers, Child and Family Zones, health visitors, social services and some local charities.

If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will issue you with a foodbank voucher where appropriate.

  • Alternatively, please call  0808 278 7807  (FreePhone) to speak to Rural CAB Huntingdonshire who will be able to issue you with a food bank voucher if necessary
  • If you email our foodbank we can get in touch and talk through your situation and put you in touch with a relevant local agency.

Bring  your foodbank voucher to your nearest foodbank centre. 

You can find a list of our local centres and opening times here.  We’ll exchange your foodbank voucher for a parcel of three days of emergency food.

Please carry out social separation and follow the guidelines suggested by the volunteer team.



Back to Get Help